Do you find yourself with an ever shrinking list of “safe” foods?
Find freedom from the Food Avoidance & Sensitivity Trap
Food and body mistrust, negative food experiences, and hypersensitivity can all play a role together in leading to conditioned food sensitivities and the Food Avoidance & Sensitivity Trap (FAST). Learn more
Let’s work together to help you break free from the FAST
The FAST Freedom™ Program is a three-phase, professionally-guided, self-reflection process.
In this program you will learn to:
- ease your food fears
- expand your diet, safely
- enjoy food again
Phase 1: Soften the Fast
Understand how the Food Avoidance & Sensitivity Trap creates and perpetuates your food reactions and create a plan minimize your reactivity.
- Use powerful visualization tools to calm nervous system hyper-vigilance.
- Respond to your symptoms calmly so they don’t escalate out of control.
- Let go of those diet restriction lists that have been controlling your life.
Phase 2: Expand Your Food-Tolerance Zone
Expand your diet with slow, steady steps. Our gentle approach works, even for clients with severe sensitivities.
- I will hold your hand along the way!
- Learn the most effective ways to reintroduce food and build your food tolerance.
- Expand your diet without getting trapped in binge eating.
Phase 3: Continue to Thrive After the Program
Create a plan to continue your wellness journey beyond the program.
- Stay out of the FAST or other health-related traps
- Thoughtfully evaluate health and food-related media messages.
Bonus: Live Well with Your Restrictions
Living well with your restricted diet paves the way for change.
- Simple, flexible recipes that you can easily adapt.
- Meal planning tools
- Strategies to eat out, travel, communicate with friends/family and health professionals
- Bring non-food joy into your life
- Much more!
FAST Freedom Program Counseling Package $550
When you sign up for the FAST Freedom Program you will get:
- Three virtual appointments with me!
- Three-month access to the life changing FAST Freedom Resources
- Workbook and action planning sheets
- Customized strategies to meet your needs
- Unlimited access to support
- Weekly electronic check-ins to keep you on track
- Simple, flexible recipes
- Nutrition recommendations to nourish your body
- Expert guidance & support
Are you ready for freedom from the FAST?
Is the FAST Freedom Program right for me?
Learn more about the FAST
If you’d like to learn more you can download a free e-book from Wendy Busse’s site. Wendy Busse is the Registered Dietitian who has distilled her expertise from many years of working with food sensitivity patients into this program. Enter your email at the top of her page to receive a free e-book with more information about the FAST and the FAST Freedom Program.
I love providing the FAST Freedom Program because I know what it is like to find yourself following an overly restrictive diet and feeling increasing food fear. Here is my story:
Check out these videos on searching for the root cause and what to do when that search doesn’t yield a clear answer:
Do you see clients in-person or online?
Currently my practice is 100% virtual with all sessions being conducted via Telehealth.
However, I am exploring options for seeing clients in-person at some downtown Hayward, CA locations. If an in-person session is of interest to you, and downtown Hayward, CA is an accessible location, please let me know when you fill out your Get Started form and we’ll see what we can do.
Do you see clients outside of the San Francisco Bay Area?
While I am physically located in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area, my practice is currently 100% virtual, with all sessions done via Telehealth. Being a virtual practice does allow me the freedom to see clients outside of my own area and I can see anyone located within California as well as most other states within the United States.
Registration as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) is a national credential, however some states have a licensing requirement as well. If you live outside of California be sure to mention where you are located when you fill out the Get Started form, so I can confirm that I have met the licensing requirements for your state.